Asobi NY and Progressive Pulse team up to bring one Instagrammer VIP Guest to AfroPunk ’15 FREE!
As a way to celebrate the great line-up at this year’s Afropunk Festival taking place this Sat. 22nd and Sun. 23rd at Commodore Barry Park in Fort Greene, Brooklyn; Asobi NY and Progressive Pulse are teaming up to invite one Instagrammer music lover to cover the festival in pictures and hash tags for Asobi NY’s newly opened-Instagram account, as a VIP Weekend Guest for Free! That is a $250-worth ticket that gives the winner access to:
THE AFROPUNK VIP LOUNGE on both Red and Green stages that includes:
- Guaranteed Admission
- Catered eats by Hill Country BBQ
- Cash Bar w/ Cocktails by Hendrick’s Gin and Sailor Jerry
- Expedited admission
- Exclusive VIP gifts.
- Photo booth
- VIP viewing area for the Green Stage and Red Stage
- Access to cash bar
- Private restrooms
AFROPUNK VIPs are invited to stay lifted throughout the night with access to exclusive AFROPUNK AFTER DARK events beginning at 10PM each night.
In order to be considered for this creative and fun gig, all applicants must comply with the following guidelines:
- Be 21 or older with valid ID.
- Comply with the regulations of the festival as detailed on Afropunk’s website: http://afropunkfest.com/general-admission-tickets
- Have an active Instagram account with at least 100 followers. ￼
- Have a passion for photography, music and stamina to cover the event throughout, during both days.
- Take care of your own transportation, food and lodging, if necessary — to/and during the festival.
- Be willing to sign a simple agreement with Asobi NY LLC that authenticates your responsibilities during the festival in exchange for the VIP Weekend Guest ticket.
To participate, please follow ASOBINY on Instagram and tag us in a picture that shows your overall creative aesthetic and your passion for music. Alternatively, you can tag us in a picture of your choosing that expresses your sentiments of support for the music festival’s overall mission.
Deadline for applications is Thu. 20th at 11:59pm. We will be choosing a winner at noon on Fri. 21st. who will be notified via Instagram. If the winner doesn’t respond to our message by 3pm (Eastern Time), we will choose a second winner, who will in turn have 3 hours to respond to our invite. In case we don’t hear from the second winner, a third and last winner will be chosen at 6pm.
Besides our Instagram feed; reviews, thoughts and images of Afropunk Festival 2015 will be shared on the websites of Progressive Pulse and Asobi NY by our own staff.
Looking forward to having you on board!