How Deep is Your Love?
“I am blessed and grateful” The reader told me to take as my mantra.
I am blessed and grateful, I say.
Love has been with me since before I was born, and has remained by my side in the form of familiar faces and complete strangers.
Because I am blessed, and grateful.
Our inner capacity to love is so deep, it can change our whole environment, but most importantly, it can change ourselves.
Take a leap of faith, jump into the waters of your inner self and see how deep your love is.
ASOBI NY’S LIST OF FILMS INCLUDES:
- Mirror of Stone 2008 Honorary Award winner, Thomas Tam Scholarship by Asian-American Institute. Screened in Germany at The Globians Film Festival, 2008.
- Go Ahead & Jack Off 2009, Screened online at IFC Films
- Love, Love, Love, Love, Love 2009, Film for show by the same title at La Mama Experimental Theater
- I Frame No Hypothesis 2010, Full cast from Brooklyn’s Saint Ann’s School
- The Nikkei-Jin; Latinos in Japan 2010, Screened online at BBC World
- The Beginning is the End 2011, Experimental Film for Love Masters show at The Theater for the New City
- How Deep is Your Love 2011, The Rapture’s “classic” made into video for Dream Up Festival
In Mirror of Stone, we showed the pains of an immigrant factory worker in Japan who dreams of a different life. Go Ahead and Jack Off deals with madness induced by our addictions and insecurities yet filled with sensuality and beauty. Love, Love, Love, Love, Love is a dance of loneliness, death and rebirth; The Beginning is the End is about opening awareness of our cyclical existence and the physical beauty that surrounds us. How Deep is your Love is an ode to faith in the form of music video.